2022 Conference Presentation Now Available
It covers the following topics:
- Engineered Residual Stress Analytical Services
- Augmented Reality Solution for Aircraft Repair and MRO
- Adhesive for Aircraft Repair Contaminant Tolerant and Encapsulated for Dry Install
- A New Standardized Method for Aircraft Corrosion and Damage Repair
- Replace Shrink Fit Installation and Repair using Expanded Bushings
- Battery Operated Cold Expansion Tooling / Cold Working Tooling
A New Era of Cold Expansion for Aircraft Production and Repair
Whether you’re involved in repair or new production of military or commercial aircraft, PartWorks’ patent-pending innovations in ultra thin-walled bushings and nutplates, handheld smart tools, and in situ life extension validation are designed to offer increased fleet readiness, reduced corrosion repair costs and data for validated life extension.
Explore the possibilities
Learn about Cold Expansion
Increase fleet readiness
Reduce corrosion repair costs
Validate life extension credit
Fleets can validate the cold expansion of the parent structure in situ. PartWorks’ patent-pending system and integrated digital image correlation deliver process validation and justify life extension credit.